Saturday, July 13, 2013

What I've been up to for the past few weeks...

I've been busy the past few weeks :

I've crocheted a red mushroom and green mushroom. I gave both to two different friends.

I only took a picture of the green mushroom.
I've made a chibi Chekov from Star Trek for my best friend. She wanted the whole crew so at the moment I'm working on a chibi Spock.

Pavel Chekov.
Spock in progress.

It's not finished yet but I made a pose-able dragon of my original character Ember.


She's my muse, sitting on my crafting table watching me as I work. I made my first digital drawing her.




I've noticed that I make my best drawings or sculptures when I'm tired or should be going to bed. For example, I just had a sleepover at my friends house, when I got home I went upstairs to take a nap. I brought my sketch book with me as I got in bed and drew this :






No one bought from my Etsy yet. :(  Be the first. http://www.etsy.com/shop/221BCrafterStreet

No comments:

Post a Comment